- I like happy endings
- I don't like super-heavy angst
- I don't like main character death
- I like snuggles
- I'm not easy to squick, but watersports, scat and necro are hard limits. I don't mind non-con, dub-con, bondage, or other such things. I like my ladies on top, though.
- My favorite things in fic are banter, adventures, and first time
- If you want to explore serious real life Issues, feel free, but I'm not going to judge if you don't.
- (There's a slightly more coherent version of this one post down, in the Yuletide General Guidelines.)
Once Upon a Time (TV)
- I love Emma, Snow, Regina, and Belle
- I ship Emma/Snow, but you don't have to. Bantering and sword fighting (and Emma's failure to use her gun in any useful way) are just fine by me.
- I love Regina, and feel really bad for her. (YES, she's Henry's mother, jesus fuck, that's how the adoption system works.) Regina and Henry having a happy moment would make me melt.
- Belle is just supersmart, and I'm all for Action Librarians.
Jigoku Shoujo | Hell Girl
- You probably didn't match on this. It's still awesome. (If you're in the US, two of the three seasons are on Hulu) It's about a girl who is summoned to take people to hell, and the show is mostly terrible people doing terrible things. It's haunting.
- Hell Girl/Enma Ai is not the one doing terrible things. Mostly.
- Honne Onna and Ai should totally have a girls' night.
- Kikuri is terrifying. So is the grandma.
- I like ghost stories. Try and scare me. >:)
The Dresden Files - Jim Butcher
- Murphy kicking ass. Murphy kicking HARRY'S ass.
- Please no Harry/Molly. It's squicky.
- Molly on her own, terrifying people or being trained by the Leanansidhe is good.
- Charity is SOOPER bad ass.
- Maeve going slowly mad is also fun. (If you want to play with spoilers from the most recent book \o/)
- Or Molly and Murph teaming up to fight things. With banter.
- Fairy tales/ghost stories of the Dresden-verse
- Changes is the only book I haven't read. Please don't set a fic during it.
Rent - Larson
- I ship Mark/Roger. You don't have to. But slice-of-life with Mark worrying about Roger's self-destruction would be great.
- Maureen. Drags Roger to temple. And meets his family. Yeah.
- Roger learned how to tango at temple. A story about that? Or Joanne and Roger tangoing at a wedding.
- Geeeeeerrrrtttt. :((((( Fix-it fic.
- I ship both Gert/Chase and Gert/Vic, for the record.
- AUs where they're evil? In House of M it's implied that the Runaways actually ended up as a criminal gang/enterprise. Or a non-HoM AU where they actually do inherit evil from their parents.
- Fuck Avengers Arena. Or give me a Runaways-specific Arena AU where they have to ~fight for their lives~
- Relena fights crime.
- Basically, I love all the female characters.
- And would totally be down with any of them hanging out or fighting crime, or having adventures. Bantery adventures.
- I've been in this fandom since the mid-90s. I LOOOOOVE terrible AUs. Like fairys, and dragons, vampires, and biker gangs, and flip-flopped Gundam pilots-are-evil/Oz-is-good plots.
- I always fall in love with the moms. Ellen, Mary, and Linda Tran are my favorite characters.
- If you could contrive to have them all meeting up to kick ass, I'd be down with that.
- Otherwise, individual ass-kicking are good.
- Or a story about Linda's first tattoo (she implies that the ward is not her first ink). Or her past. Basically, anything about her being a BAMF before the series.
- I also love Jo. She kicks ass, and I like her kicking ass on her own damn hunts.
- Also Bela. She was one of the only glimpses we had of "mundane" people using the supernatural to make a living. How did she do it?
- But mostly the moms ♥